Wednesday 11 May 2011

Adorable Girl

If I rewind my memory and go a year back; I could recollect those images and memories of a girl whom I met somewhere around in the month of March. Though I met her only twice but still that girl has left an imprint of her image in my conscious.

Yes, before I could meet her I had heard a lot about her from someone very close to her. I had an idea how this girl will be, but when I met her for the first time in the hospital, could feel the vibration of her very strong, attractive and appealing soul.

She is a very simple yet attractive girl, with a broad smile and the ability to cheer everyone around her.

I couldn’t control myself and I spoke to her a lot that day, without even thinking and knowing her interest.

This is a girl whom I adore a lot, never had a courage to confess my respect for her. Yes, now you will feel why do I consider this as confess and not profess my feelings ? This is the irony of my relation with her.
Though my heart always prays for her, but without her knowledge.

I do follow her silently and shall always do…………!!!

Though would like to mention her name………but still do not have the courage…….hope she gets my point and understand that its none other …..But .............!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this girl that you are talking about?

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...