Thursday 23 June 2011

Exciting junctures...!!!


I am at home down with fever. The atmosphere at home is pretty interesting infact influencing. Brother’s wedding preparation is full-on!!  Lot of things to be written; yet I am falling short of words. It is for the first time that I am unable to articulate my thoughts and put it down.

Yet, today something made me happy. I was delighted to receive her phone call. Got to know she is unwell, which really took my breath away. I am at home past 2 days with fever. Hoping and wishing the prejudice to pass away and the mercy of light shine upon me!

Mummy is busy planning for the wedding party, ohm let me be specific she is busy planning for the party a day before the wedding; we call it “rose”, whereas hindu’s call it ‘Haldi’. She is infact busy counting number of guest and the preparation.

My second brother; I really appreciate the amount of effort he is putting for the wedding to be fantastic! I guess the way he is taking interest, wedding party should be awesome. Although I am busy writing here, but have done nothing other than the shopping. Honestly I am unaware of the preparations to be done.
Want to share a very interesting fact; last Sunday I had been to distribute the wedding invitation card at my neighborhood and although I stay in the same society and house past 5 yrs; people are ignorant.  It is bizarre to share with you that, hardly anyone knows me.  We stay on the 1st floor and the old uncle on the ground floor asked me ‘Okay! Lekin aap kaun ho? Aur kaha rehte ho? ’ It was so much embarrassing to know that the uncle whom I greet every morning when I leave for office doesn’t even know me and being a neighbor I am still a stranger.

Now, I am very hungry…guess my fever is slowing down……….will eat something now and promise to write about further happening……!!! Ciao…….!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...