Tuesday 21 June 2011

Last few days……..Wedding preparation

Last few days had been too busy. My brother’s wedding is coming up. Though how much ever we try to keep ourselves free and catch up to socialize but time doesn’t allow.
Same is happening with me too. Infact I am not actively participating in the preparation and just had taken the responsibility of shopping clothes for self and family and had already completed; but ever since  this light of morrow is on everyone’s mind, there are late nights discussions, planning, shopping, contacting all the relatives friends……etc..etc.

Offlet somewhere in the heart I was thinking that I am turning 27 and still no news for my wedding, though I am hooked up with my boyfriend past almost 2 yrs but still no clear road ahead as yet.

The reason for this feeling to rise in me is, one of my friend infact the first friend from my college group got married the last sunday. Everyone of us had been there;  and really do not know why, but this feeling arised in my mind and heart. Nevertheless, I know that one day things will work out for me too….!!!

Next sunday is my brother’s wedding and I am so very excited for it. Mummy, though she is extremly florescence, but deep down she is worried and anxious. No matter how hard I try to convince her I still know that she will not be satisfied unless the marriage is successfully done.

I am too happy these days……yet busy too..!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...