Saturday 4 June 2011

Life is as it is…….!!!


I was cleaning my book’s shelf today and came across the book Change your thoughts, change your Life” as I was finding a little low moral since few days thought of moving my eyes through this book.

As I went through this book, I realized that my life has changed over the past few days, maybe months or maybe over past few years.  It talks about the Tao Te Ching the way of life.  My mind has calmed down; trust me I am finding a way out for my life. I wasn’t like this before, but yes I am such now!!

Out of the verses, verse 15th in this book talks about ‘living an unhurried Life’, although I was finding it difficult to understand the way, but after spending good quality time over reading it; my mind is at peace.
I don’t know about others but I too lived a hurried life till now, or may be still living it. So many thoughts cross my mind at a go and it is difficult to find solutions for all! Though how hard I try to manage my thought process but still it manipulates and feels overconfident that I can solve anything and everything, but the truth as per this book is let the Tao show you the way and let things come and go.

We shouldn’t limit ourselves to the comings and goings in this mortal world as the truth of life is one.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...