Friday 3 June 2011

Was about to sleep........but realized..!!

I was about to sleep now; but as soon as we started our dinner; heard a big sound as if a cracker bursting, can you guess what was that ?? It was the bright lovely sparling silver lining from the sky up..it was the lightning..........
And suddenly rain started pouring heavily, wow....i am so glad that I am alive this day to see this beautiful rain.

I just love this season.......may be though because i am born in this season....but i love and would pray that it should rain the same way throughout this season.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow i love rain too

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...