Friday 24 June 2011

Two tiny feets…..


Want to share something very pretty but paramount I feel. While our office bus had halted at a signal; I was surprised, nopes overwhelmed, infact felt a tender touch when I saw those two tiny feets on the road with some elderly feets along, when I turned back and tried hard to view from the window and gradually rolled my eyes upwards. It was this small baby walking with her/his grandpa. The baby must have just put forth his/her feet on the ground and experienced the touch of the wet dusky road for the first time..!!

Those tiny feets were as lovely and beautiful as feeling of dulcet smile in the most adverse day of our life.
It filled my heart with great pleasure and felt like thanking God for bringing in this small baby in the world to show HIS true, pure and perfect love…!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...