Monday 6 June 2011

Raining season – A joyous season

Felt the environment to be different and very very pleasing.
After a very long time I am feeling it this way; while travelling I observed that along the way the mountains that are standing besides they were looking so beautiful; with trees on it that were swing and making sounds. Fog covered us that it was very difficult to view road at even a distance of about 10 feets.

I was observing that the bus front glass also was captured by fog and it wasn’t cleared properly.

When travelled a distance the bridge came which connects our Thane district (western line) with Mumbai, ohh !! it was an AMAZING VIEW!! You wouldn’t imagine how it looked. It felt as if mountains; the river and the clouds are awaiting for MY FRIEND ‘THE SUN’; but HE has already decided to take an off for the day allowing the RAIN to fall upon us and make OUR MOTHER ‘THE .EARTH’ to be at peace and calm down.

Okay, it doesn’t mean that Earth doesn’t like Sun or they have a conflict between them, it is just that our Earth due to our misfortune or mistakes have become so warm that if not controlled might /can take us away frOm her.

Alright let me not go in the  philosophical mode  but yes, I personally believe on a very serious note that we should take care of my mother ‘The Earth’ by keeping it at peace and controlling everything that will / is affecting it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm interesting.

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...