Friday 10 June 2011

Well maybe..!


I had a great day today. It wasn’t because I accomplished something exceptional or did something great; but at times we feel happy for no reason may be same is with me.
Our heart and mind looks for something small yet big to keep us happy. At times a smile from a passer-by or at times  a ‘hello’ from a person for whom you long awaited for, or a ‘hi’ from a person whom you never expected .
Maybe I am feeling good is because since past 3- 4 days was able to talk with my love for more than 8 – 9 hours or maybe my mind is relaxed and excited for my brother’s wedding which is just approaching. Whatever it is; I am happy and my heart is at peace!
I wonder at times why inspite of having everything, people are still not happy!
My mother always taught us to be happy and satisfied with whatever comes along the way of life; off course that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t try to accomplish our goals of life.
But what is the reason for me to tell you all these?
Maybe because I am just too happy today! And may be because it is time for my brother’s wedding and I am just engrossed in planning and preparing!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...