Sunday 10 July 2011

Plans, plans and plans…………..

Invariably every one of us makes plans and also strives to execute it. Although it is an individual, a social group, a formal group, a local authority and on the macro level the Government’s plan. But, the question that arises in my mind occasionally is; is it implied or executed in real and not just in an imagination??

 I have come up with these is not to criticize anyone of us (self included) but to share with you certain plans which I have witnessed but never implemented or executed.
To name few of my personal plans;

1)      My further studies, although started but still many plans are in pipeline.
2)      Huge bank balance so that I can have a free mind rest of my life.
3)       My marriage.
4)      Reconciliation with my Would-be in-laws.

Well don’t want to emphasize more on those thin lines of my life, but would want to discuss about the most venerable plan which has never been executed so far as per my knowledge.

OUR COLLEGE PICNIC…..ooppss many call it as College outing !!!!

It’s been exact one year of our college and we have stepped on to the 2nd year of our degree namely 3rd Semester. And all these while there have been a lot of plans which has come up.
I remember we were planning to go for a night-out New Year Day party. We assembled as a huge flock just outside our college cornering at entrance gate, all decided and enthusiast, ardently absorbed with lot of plans and ideas and in the verge of getting up and entering the city of pleasure – The nightout Party on 31st Dec. Well, lot of discussions were on and the place was about to be decided. But really am clueless of the outcome of it.
Yes, you guessed it right!!! Nothing, absolutely nothing after that juncture, everyone got so busy in their daily schedule of life that no one had the time to invest and devout for the group that is long waiting for something such. The bonding is required, definitely required.

We are all working professional who come together only on weekends and so many must be left out like loose ends of a woolen ball, who really needs to be tied back and should be made to feel as one, one family.

Though everyone was relying on another to form a concert plan, nothing came up at the end of it.
This isn’t it, there were couple of plans following suit and all drained out as time flew.

Nevertheless this is not the end, but it gives us a lesson, that though how big the group be or how small the plan be. Each one of us should shoulder responsibility equally to get the final conclusion.

If individual plans then to grade the most prioritize once and subsequently others should follow.

In any case I love planning…………….because ultimately it leaves me with a hope of looking forward for the next day to come……….!!!!!!!!!

Please note : The above is dedicated to Mihir Iyer, who inspired me in writing this article. 

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...