Wednesday 20 July 2011

Memorable moment to be spoken at college…….confused with what to speak

Since such a long time, I am thinking what to be written.
My college professor Mr. Jose, he teaches us Effective Communication has asked us to speak for 90 secs on a memorable moment.
Well as I write a lot over here, but my memory is falling short for remembering such memorable moment in my life…Guess there are many..

1)      May be the time that I am born (my birthday) where may be I was not in my concious but yet it is a memorable moment. This reminds me of the day which is coming near.My birthday is arriving. I become so happy and delighted.
2)      Secondly I remember the day when I have won 1st prize in elocution competition in the college when I was least expecting it. Trust me the provenance of my data for the elocution was from the newspapers, some internet article and from the text book and the topic was on Power Consumption and the Scarcity of Power Supply.
3)      Third that I remember is  the day when I got my first job, okay though it wasn’t the first job and I was selected in several companies earlier. The very first was to sell the ABN Amro Swap card machine. I went for 2 days and left it, later was trapped in the marketing job with an NGO on behalf of CRY. Well I could manage to complete only around 15 days and I left and finally I got into my first organization where I lasted for about 11 months. This journey on those initial days is memorable and though how hard I try I will not be able to forget.
4)      Then I also remember the first time I saw my boyfriend in the office. He was looking so cute and handsome. The reason to describe him as cute and handsome is because he looks so innocent and just a darling. I remember it was 22nd Oct.
5)      Then may be the time when we first met as a couple on my last birthday.
6)      My job at Orange where I am working now, after such a long waiting for a new job since Nov 10 got this job on 18th Jan 11.
7)      The time when my love came back from his contract this year.
8)      And also the time when he left for another contract this  April bill run.
9)      Also the day when I got the news that his notes are received from Symbosis which was an achievment for him as well as for me.
10)  And the last when I received news from Narotham Morarji that finally the study material has come for him after a long waiting of 3 months.


The list is not exhaustive but I will end up with these 10. Actually too many memorable moments but really confused which one should I speak about. And I have only 90 SECS  to do the same………………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May be you can speak about your love life !!


Riya

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...