Tuesday 23 August 2011

Monochromatic approach to life---Realised on my birthday

It is surprising for me that I have turned 26yrs old today. I used to loved to be called as 25yrs old, yes I am not kidding but I used too. Now, I can no more called as 25yrs old and no young any more. I am heading to an age; where everyone around is settling in their life's and what about me?? Well, no signals of settling neither any signal of further career growth.


I am surprised to see myself as monochromatic and yet steady in whatever I am doing. I am surprised to see all these lovely changes in my life. I am no more the way I used to be, but my heart is contented.

I see my dressing sense has changed, when I was 15 I used to love dressing up in those western outfit and used to love wearing it, and now; shall not tell you but shall surely put up my pic to give you gest about my dressing now.

No more the way I was and used to be............but still happy and content..!! Isn't this like a magic of someone's love for me ????



No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...