Thursday 18 August 2011

Only 5 days to go……….

I have a heavy breath now and counting days. No, not for anything else but this time it is for my birthday that is arriving.

Like every year this time too I tried rewinding my memory and taking a year back. My last birthday gift from my love is unforgettable, and I still feel that I hold that as a sweet memory in my heart. My tabernacle had become violent,yet marvelous and the most clandestine.

I just loved / love my birthday gift last year.

Today, I am rewinding my year right from that time onwards; my last birthday in the year 2010.

I and he had started my year together; although never expected but, it was a sudden surprise for me that this happened. But, just for a 1 day’s happiness had obliterated both of our happiness. Guess its mending now!

Left my previous job, in the month of November with 2 months prior notice. Yes, I will not deny that I did not like that place. I liked it and learned a lot but because they did not trust my guy’s capability and did partiality towards him, broke my trust in them.

Now how hard I try I cannot confide in them for anything in future, not for him and not for me too.

Later joined another organization starting with the name ‘D’..uffffff cannot explain how horrible and pitiful  I found myself during those 17 days in that organization.

Later was at home for about 1 ½ months. Had the regular routine for college.

Something exceptional happened during that juncture. I helped my brother in his business for about a month; where I could actually streamline his business and show him his books of accounts.

And finally joined the organization that I am in !!

Albeit it was a Sabbatical vacation for me, but the most painful juncture of my life; where there was no incomings but only outgoings. I had no source of income but my expenses were the same as had the regular routine of my day on, infact with additional activities.

No ATM card,  No shopping, No outing and No fun; but I feel that this one year has left an imprint in my life, rend my heart into pieces and has taught me how to stand-up even falling hundred times and also to wear a smile all the while.

Now in just another 5 days would be entering a new fresh year of my life, and this day will make me 26 yrs old. Cannot believe that time is flying like a breeze; just touching at the edge of my body and moving away; not even allowing to breath properly or even think on those lines of improvement.

There is a tremendous change but yes I am happy with it. This is making me stronger day by day. The inner strength of soul and the courage to hold up everything is becoming vital to understand and implement.

Now, where do I stand in my career life ?? And the answer that I get from my conscious is back to the starting point, from where I started almost 5 yrs ago from Aramex to DHL to ICICI Prudential  to Seaspan and now at Orange. The salary that I drew in DHL and the salary in the present organization is the same.

I was very happy in the year 2008 when I jumped thrice the salary that I drew with  Aramex; but I am asking to myself; Am I justifying my career life?? Have no answer yet, but the question has clicked in my heart.

But, have made certain resolutions for my year to come:

1)      Have enough bank balance.
2)      Study hard and clear with flying colors.
3)      Learn some more good recipes where I can cook for him.
4)      And last but not the least grow in career and reach and cross the position that I held in my pervious orgn.


Hoping for the best and I know that I can do it.


“Life gives a lot; and takes back some too. I will get; what I own.”

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...