Friday 5 August 2011

Something’s were left unsaid


There was something exceptional today.  Today made me realize the importance of a true friend my best friend who is my love too, about a relationship and also about something special.
I know it must be pretty confusing to understand what I have mentioned above.  Well let me put it this way………….

When I realized it’s time now
 Understood its way beyond
Something’s were left unsaid
But still felt the waving sound
Wanted him to understand me
My feeling for him that is beneath
But guess that love wasn’t enough
And he made me a kerfuffle!

Hope one day he will understand
What is he for me and;
Where does he stand!
I love him more than anything that exists
He is my best friend
He is my life
My feelings for him are growing strong
But still you do not believe me this pokes lots of thorn

Love you love you with all my heart
My love please never ever part!!



He is everything for me; but at times I fail to express. May be after reading this he will understand, or maybe he knows everything but still troubles me so that I become strong. Whatever the case may be but I love him a lot.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...