Friday 12 August 2011

Misunderstanding creates a barrier

Today I had a heated argument with someone; this someone is not very close, yet not someone who is of distance even. This someone is my own colleague, with whom I spend almost more than half of my day; in the office for 9 hours and also while travelling to office to and fro.

But, you must be wondering why am I writing it out here? Yes, the reason is that the argument was for some silly reason.

It is very exceptional for me to become angry or vent my anger on anyone (offcourse except my family and my would be).

Then too I still couldn’t control over my heated temperature and had burst out on him in the morning.

There was some system error in the morning and we had an argument on it, I don’t lie which my colleagues knows it very well and I also mentioned to him with a calm tone that I had done the assignment at hand, I assumed that he was suspecting me that I might be telling him a lie as he was very arrogant infact sarcastic (I felt), may be he wasn’t and did not intend to. And this misunderstanding created a barrier in our cordial relations at office.

With this I understand the importance of INTERPRETATION. For one single instance there can be different interpretations; this might work out most of the times, but there are instances where we will fall on our nose if we try to dig the matter more and try getting into it. I left it on him to think or react the way he wants to.

With this I remember that there is one more person in my office with whom I am not even civil. Although the bitterness from my heart is gone totally, but from her side I am clueless. However now I am so far away from that person that I don’t feel emptiness without her not talking to me.

Life is unpretictable right? But, I feel it is very much unpredictable!! I am surprised to see so many changes in my life past few years. What I was, what I have become, and  cannnot prefigure what I will be !!

So I feel that I should leave aside all the prejudice from my concious and live for today..!

Happy to see that the problems in my life are resolving now, but cannot predict anything, as it might lead to misunderstanding and that can lead to barriers……….!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...