Tuesday 13 September 2011

I have witnessed incredible NATURE.

It was pouring heavily yesterday evening while returning from office; with tall mountains beside and grey spread clouds  up I witnessed the incredible Nature.

I never imagined that could feel the fine drops falling from the meadows of heaven upon us; it was dripping  straight on the window glass that I was sitting beside. It felt that as if; there was a fuss in between these drops, and each one of them wanted to run the window plank. I was on the inner side. I wanted to feel them but couldn’t but yet could experience the chilled sensation of water on my hands when touch the plank.

On the other hand, there was water flowing down the mountains besides on the western express highway that I pass through while returning. It looked as if they were also in a rush to reach their destination; it was flowing as if there is a marathon being played by them and every drop is in a rush to reach the end and during that time the trees were leering to have a view of the entire episode.

I conclude with a contented heart that; Nature is ultimately the best creation of God.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...