Monday 19 September 2011

Heavenly Feeling……!!!!


“It feels heavenly when he is around me, only his touch keeps me at peace.”

I received his phone call yesterday; after almost more than a month we could speak for some good time. We spoke yesterday evening precisely for 49 minutes. He and I both were lost in our dreams of past and was efflorescence and were wishing for this vacation also to be the same or rather better than before.

I love when I find him happy; but unfortunately this time he was sounding  resentful and eager to return. Even I want him to come down now; just cannot bear the distance.

On the other hand, the conversation of 49 minutes gave me a heavenly feeling of him being around me that point in time. Gradually, he has become the purpose of my life. With every passing minute, he has created his position so concrete in my heart and mind that; I just cannot think of anyone or anything other than him.

We would be completing 2 yrs of our courtship; but it feels that we are together for such a long time yet want to be with him. Out of these 2 yrs we actually spent time with eachother for only 3 months and 15 days.  Yes!! That is the fact of our courtship.

Albeit, it is the reality of my life; but then too the time spent with him is the time I always crave for. Maybe he is aware of this; but I want him to know this; how do I tell him? I find him in the same state. Cannot console as this will go as along as he is in this profession.

I am aware that one day will become the last day for him to be away from me; and we shall stay together thereafter…..

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...