Friday 17 February 2012

After a long time


You must be wondering why I am writing after such a big break. On the other hand, rather why I did not write for such a long time; the answer is that these months I was too busy to find time for self to write here and share with you on happening in my life.
My love came down in the month of Sept last year and can you image this time we had approximately four months of togetherness. Time few like an eagle in the sky which came back now after he left for sailing across the ocean again.
I shall write more about our meeting in the next post.
Until then bye…

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...