Tuesday 28 February 2012

Incomplete thoughts


My heart is very heavy past few days. It seems something is going away from me. But what is it?
Possibly thoughts that are gushing in my mind could be wrong, invalid and void; but I am suspicious.
I really don’t know if this time my thoughts are right or my intuition.

It is always the case that my thoughts, the negative thoughts are always wrong and my intuition finally wins the battle. This has happened several times. In recent past my mind has always played a game between my conscious and sub-conscious, thoughts and feelings that are buried, and have buried that long back when I wanted to be something and became something else.

There is always a battle in me, but why these things arise and why do I have to face these circumstances so often and as I said in recent past these has become a part of my life’s circle.

I want relief; I want to be out of all these, I want to be a free bird again, I want to live my life.

I have these incomplete thoughts and still finding an answer; and I believe one day I shall find it.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...