Monday 5 March 2012

Life seems Mechanical


I came online to chat with my fiancĂ©, my love; but guess unfortunately he might have gone to sleep (presently his ship is anchorage in China for repairs), and so did not turn up online for chatting. Meanwhile one of my other friend came and we were chatting; in the mid of the conversation I realized and I told him “you are right at one given point in time life seems so mechanical.” Don’t you think it is a common topic in everyone’s lives now-a-days?

We are so busy in our daily routine that we forget most of the times that there are so many milestones in life to cross; and just in the mid of the milestones we become so busy that we forget that if things aren’t sorted out we might miss a chance for the next milestone.

Here I am talking about milestones like to list few, our birth, adolescence, teenage, early 20’s, mid 20’s, marriage, parenthood, grandparenthood and then finally old age.

Now I am just 26 would be completing 27, unmarried. At time stage of life I am so busy and frustrated, that, at times that I don’t realize this frustration which I hold at times, might take away somebody else’s smile for that while. No time for self, no time for friends, no time for family. Aren’t we have become selfish and we have become so self-centered that we have forgotten that we need to be somebody’s spouse, parents, children, in-laws etc and we have to cross those milestone some day.

Coming to the point, in this mechanical life of the daily routine; waking up early, dressing up, going to the office, meeting SLA’s, quality, quantity, projects, assignment, weekend’s college, studies, cooking, washing cleaning etc, this whole routine is becoming so bizarre that I now ask for time to breath; I want to get away from this vicious circle and do for what I am born. What to fulfill the reason for what I have taken time birth.

Last year around the same time I had met a panditji who had told me about my previous life. He was mentioning that due to my previous life’s boug I took birth in this family and in this place; and my purpose of this birth is to serve elderly people around me. But I always have a question in my conscious that Am I giving time to fulfill my purpose? And there is a straight and precise answer ‘NO’. This answer disturbs me every time I become self-centered and forget my duties.


No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...