Saturday 24 March 2012

I QUIT - RESIGNATION LETTER TO THE WORLD


Hi World,
Hope all things in you are the same. But very soon you will lose on someone, it’s me.
I don’t wish to be in you any more, I do not wish to be called a part of you; for all the time that I lived in you, you gave me very little happiness and a lot of sadness. If you gave me food to eat, then at the same time you did not give me shelter. And when you gave me shelter you took away my food from my mouth.

I am not here to critize you for anything, for all that is made in you is just random, I feel that you do not plan yourself properly whom to give what in their life and at what time.

I am so very disappointment with you, that I do not wish to live in you ever. Please answer me world, why did you not give me love in my life when I needed? And when you gave me why did you not introduced at the right time? And if you feel that all your planning was perfect, then let me tell you, you are WRONG; And if your plans were like these, then why such twists and turns in life.

I know you do not have any answer neither do I have any more questions to ask, because for all the questions that I ask you, I know your clear answer; which will again be a SILENT.

All I want to say is I QUIT this place in you the world………………..


Yours truly
Gracy (Priya)

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...