Friday 30 March 2012

Life is so unpredictable

There was a time when I could have told that someone whatever used to come in my heart and cross my mind instantly without any hesitation. Now the time is changed, the situation is changed, now I need to ask God, whether he would reply to my emails, or rather when would he reply to my emails.

It’s a strange part in my life, that the one, my King of the universe is with me, but aren’t with me. There is something which is eating my mind, what is that? Why is this troubling me so much? Why is this thought hovering and creating a cloud of thoughts in my mind?
Why am I so anxious? Why am I feeling that someone is pulling my King away from our universe? Why are things not the same as before? Why and how did the table turn around?
No answers, absoutely no answers, no signal with no connection to the world I am getting.

Why are these thoughts troubling me so much? Why are things aren’t falling the way it should have been now? Why am I feeling myself to be winner but a looser ?

I am just praying to God to relieve me from this pain and give me salvation in his name !!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...