Sunday 29 April 2012

Testimony - Witnessed God's healing


Friends here I am not to mention about my love, or myself or anybody else BUT God.
My mother was always behind me to attain this night vigil which is organized every 1st Saturday of the month
at Vasai East in Bodai Pada in an Ashram; the night vigil and the retreats are organized by Jesus touch me ministry.

Here I am to give you my testimony about how God touched me and healed my leg in just few hours of time which was fractured and was troubling me past almost more than 2 1/2 months.
I had twisted my ankle and got fractured on 17th Feb 2012 till yesterday.

When I had left house at around 9:45 pm I was feeling sleepy but there was only one voice that I could hear from my conscious was 'Gracy get up and go and seek Jesus'.

Linet aunty along with her husband,me and mumma went for it.

As soon as I stepped in that ashram I started becoming fine, the movement of my leg increased, I could feel life in it.During the first adoration prayer when we were asked to kneel down, I had the fear that I cannot or rather couldn't ,but then suddenly just felt in my conscious that yes I can do it and without thinking much I went onto my knees.

That was the first miracle that I witnessed. Slowly and steadily I could find my self walking, later dancing and later jumping.
I couldn't believe that the leg  rather the right ankle that I couldn't move for more than 2 1/2 months, now as the grace of God started falling upon me, there was more and more movement of my feet.

At the end of the prayer service, I could actually fold my legs crossed and sit on the floor, and could walk erect without limping.

I want to thank God the most high for bestowing his powers upon me everytime I needed it, he is my only friend whom I can trust so much.

Couldn't stop myself in writing this. Just back from the prayers and so with the first thing that I start my day with is testifying his Glory, his grace and his love for me his daughter, his friend!!!

PRAISE THE LORD !! ALLELUIA !!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...