Sunday 8 July 2012

Destiny – The final journey


Ideally life seems so perfect, everything is falling in place as I had desired. But, somehow I feel something is incomplete; something I am leaving behind. Is it that every individual feels the same when they move ahead in life to meet their expected destiny or is it that my destiny is something else that I cannot even figure out at this juncture?

By the Grace of God all the possible problems are solving, getting all that I had ever desired till date, but then why this one mystery is still unsolved? I want to know and find out who this demon is.

May be that is my destiny; or maybe I still have a long way to reach my destiny. What so ever it may be I will walk along till the end…………………….

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...