Sunday 15 July 2012

I will be there for you - part 2



Like how the story bend and then mend
Our life is all about this beautiful trend...

I will be there in your dreams
fulfiling your wishes
I will be there with my arms
for you to be held

I will be there in your life
like a brickwall strong tall
I will be there in your aspirations
Be there to make you strong

I will be there for you to feel proud
I will be there from dawn till the day falls out

I will be everywhere
for you to find
Though it be a heaven or be the earthly divine

I will be there for you to sing loud

Call me from your heart
For you to find
I will be there for you, if you don't mind...

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...