Tuesday 10 July 2012

A little odd and even

Yesterday while returning from office, I didn't take the usual train as I board which starts from Andheri station but took another train which runs right from Churchgate station.
I  rushed to the crowded train as I didn't wanted to miss this, it was unusually crowded, I was hanging right outside the train. Only half of my feet could take support of the foot board while I was holding the middle rod, tight with both my hands.
A lady was just ahead of me who was equally hanging as me. Even her entire body weight was on my hands, which was making it difficult for me to hold, the fear of leaving this earthly body, I  was holding the rod and took the grep too strongly as I could.
The train was rushing in its ultimate speed and I was swinging along with the train.

The hanging bag which I was carrying on my right shoulder was hanging as if a coconut on the tree which was waiting for the storm to come to fall down; the rushing train on the opposite track was making it all the more easier to achieve its motive.

I could not believe that it was taking such a long time for Borivali station to come. Both my arms were paining horribly but leaving me with no excuse but to carry body weight of both of us.

Alas the Borivali station came after a long struggle of 14 minutes, this was the time I realised why my life is so important. This is the only life that we get and we should live it to the fullest not allowing the negative thought of giving away with life.

I really don't know whether to become happy with the experience which was closer to death or to be sad that I had to face such a turmoil. But whatever the odds and even it may be I learned a new thing in life.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...