Friday 3 August 2012

First day of Birthday month – August

I started my day with full hope and excitement; had worn my best top, which is pink in color with different color flowers on it, sleeveless and looks like as if a gown.
As this is my birthday month and it is my normal tendency to dress up well, started with this…!!!
Came to the office, and was too excited as I knew today evening will be meeting HIM.
Had to prepare about 3 big reports during the day and managed to finish them all.
I surprisingly received a compliment from one of my colleague for my work. Wow……it feels so good to receive some compliment for all the hard work that you do!!! I am been receiving compliments for the work that I perform in my new office where I am working now, it really raises my moral and I get all the courage to perform even better than yesterday.
Met him in the evening, and after almost a month of asking from him got it today evening. This makes me so happy and content only he understands.
Returned home late late in the night when the entire street is lonely and everyone was fast asleep.
Don’t know why but was repeating this very song the entire day…..sung by Mohammed Rafi and Lata Mangeshkar, picturised on Rajesh Khanna & Sharmila Tagore in the movie Aradhana.
"Bago me Bahar hai, Kaliyo me Nikhar hai…………tum ko mujhse pyaar hai…………nana na na nana"
We have planned to meet even tomorrow, let’s see how it works out.
And now sleeping hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...