Tuesday 28 August 2012

Rain O my love, please come before you leave

I wish the sky come down
I wish for a hearty laughing sound
I wish for the sun up high
To calm down, to calm down..


Like an army on the border
Who fight for no cause
And loose or win the fight
With self-less intentions at heart.


I wish for the thunder
To come and play the sound
And give us the aspiration;
teaching us how to keep the life bounce.



Please come o ye my love
The world is awaiting for you
Come down now and shower
On every creature which are now few...


Come down O love of the earth
We are all waiting for you
Like every year you shower love
Come shower again few


The time is nearing for you to go
And you did not even show
Your charmastic smile and blessings
Which God had bestowed


The time is nearing for you to go
Now atleast come and show
We are waiting for you
Like a plant in a seed
For us to flourish by your touch


We need you desperately
Everytime you do this to us
This time please come o ye
We are waiting for you..!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...