Thursday 23 August 2012

Its My 27th Birthday Today


27 years spent on this planet being 'ME'. It is a strange feeling that I feel I am born just yesterday.
Yesterday was the day when many things came in open, it felt as if one part of the movie is finished, the night was an intermission period; and now post interval's movie is on.
It took such a long time for THIS to come up; in this flow of life I felt that may be those pre-conceived notion is wiped off; but no, I was wrong.
It still continues to be the same, but finally it all came up.
Today, its a new start of my 28th year; but in real, it is a new start of my life.
Few things that I have understood after yesterday :-
1) I am what I am.
2) I was, I am and shall always be truthful.
3) Nothing is this world is greater than honesty/ Truth after God.
4) Ever coin has 2 sides, both are right, and both has a truth.
5) One man's poison is other man's food.
6) No one will stand will you, but your mother; as she has given you birth and she knows the pain what you go through
You might fail yourself, your spouse might fail to understand the pain behind your silence, but your mother does understands.
7) Sometimes I expect a lot from this universe and I do not understand that everything has a limit.
 
I ask this day; that may God give me what I deserve and not what I desire, because our desires might fool us, and may be fake, but what I deserve is what God wants for me.
 
Few resolutions for the year that I have made and expects to fulfil before I complete this 28th year:-
1) Have a huge bank balance (this is carried forward from last year as it is still to be fulfilled).
2) Complete my master's.
3) Get some extra degree in life.
4) Learn some more yoga to control myself, my anger, my anxiety and my pain.
5) Get a promotion and a salary hike.
6) Buy a new big house.
7) Buy a new car for myself.
 
You must be wondering this year's resolution is all about career and nothing about personal; yes you are right in observing.
I dont aspire to achieve anything in personal life atleast now, because I dont know what should happen in personal life.
For now I dont see any roads opening, its all dead ends.
As I said yesterday I just dashed to a dead end of the road and there came the interval of the story of my life; for sometime I felt its the end but may be it is just a bend,
but fortunately it is still continuing.........lets see how long it continue's....
That is how a new start of my new life.......

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...