Wednesday 22 August 2012

What a Birthday gift..

Long awaited misery
Long awaited tragedy
Like an angle
Which has a history...
It ended and bended
And took all the sides and degree's
And finally lasted in an angle which has no history
The line in it is lost
The moisture and the thirst
Like a hope that is lost
With his horifying tragedy
Wanted him to stand with me
Never did I receive
It ended with a birthday gift
That never did I expect
Never, did I expect
Such a miserable ending
I got,
What a Birthday gift..
Never ever will I forget
Never ever will I commit this mistake
Never ever will I ever trust
For ending with such a birthday gift..

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...