Friday 26 October 2012

Anxiety and Panic Attack



Today although I started late from home for office, the day is very smooth and bouncy.
Invariably I am enjoying my day. Today being Friday I have certain routine work to be completed at office; on the other hand not in a mood to stress myself to do any additional responsibility.
Even though I don’t want to work; it is still happening in its own sweet phase for which I don’t have any complaints.
Last Friday around the same juncture I was at home down with fever resting. Was also trying to prepare shawl for my nephew for his upcoming baptism during the time I wanted to break from my sleep and do some activity.

Got a lot of spare time today, it may be because I am not able to prepare the Travel Claims form that I was working upon and just want to relax my mind to get better ideas on the VB codes.  No don’t get me wrong, I am not a programmer by professional, got the habit of doing new things all the time and so took up this project as well to explore myself to new possibilities.

Ultimately just to chill out and relax my mind was going through some videos on YouTube and came across this


I am sure you would enjoy practising the therapy mentioned in this Video and implement it in your day-to-day life.
The video in the link is about ways to reduce Anxiety and Panic attacks.
It helps to overcome with anxiety and have a healthy life.

I further landed up with this site which I found very effective; it is free on-line self-help therapy on Anxiety and Panic attacks and have about 10 audio's on the same. I am sure it would help you in finding ways to deal with your own fear and anxiety as it helps me during my time of distress and anxiety.


I also had small and healthy discussion on one more ongoing project with one of the Manager out here.
I am sure this should refresh my mood just after I am done with this blog writing and on with the questionnaire preparation.

Alas the working hours are about to finish.........

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...