Sunday 28 October 2012

Ooopss I did it again

There are times when one is confused, lost and do not know what is to be done. Here I am again in the same situation.  May be this is what it has to be, or may be it was never mean't to be.

We always land up with different situations in life, and God always gives us 2 options for all.
 Its upon us what do we select.

Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. 

No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if one feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of.

Life seems hectic and full of challenges and one will find it hard to have the right perspective on things.

But my dilemma is why do we always have to make choices and why can't life be so simple as it should be?
I really do not understand if certain wishes are to be fulfilled then why the path cannot be smooth and why we have to stumble and struggle to get to the end of the road or otherwise?

A lot of questions and a lot of dilemma's in life; unfortunately at such an early stage of life and the most worrisome part is knocking the wrong door for an answer where there will be only disheartening statements and a full stop. 

But ooppsss I did again knock the wrong door..

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...