Saturday 17 November 2012

Here and there-----feeling unwell

After a very long I saw today 3:30 morning. Was dreaming about different stuff and suddenly I woke up with a squeezing abdominal pain. It was horrible, swiftly I rushed into the wash-room and realised that I have an upset stomach. Since then am unable to sleep.

On a normal Saturday's I wake up around 9:30 to 10:30 am and today am up since then. Till yesterday I was  just okay and this sudden sickness and that too during weekend is so dis-heartening.

Some things are just unanswered. After almost more than 1 1/2 yrs suddenly getting in touch with many lost contacts. Is it something related to destiny or a coincidence? Well but it feels good to get in touch with people around, although virtual and not in person but still it leaves with a good feeling instate of living a lonely life.

I am changed. Earlier I used to enjoy being with people around me, and now, I love to spend time either alone or just with my family members. And why not, afterall I have a little new member in my family. My little Nannu. Everyday it has become a routine for me to rush back home from work just to spend some quality time with him.
He keeps me alive when I am in a lot of stress. Similarly yesterday I was feeling very upset, because I didn't get an answer to my question. It was related to my present, my future and my life. But that question was unanswered as the phone line got disconnected. Felt sad about it, but as the saying goes "A change is as good as rest"  so trying to adopt change in life, although it is very difficult for me to accept. May be I won't change but would try accepting change.

Its been sometime I have logged in to all the possible marine related social groups and sites. Trying to understand things that I must have never thought of. Some-one made me realise that I am a big dump and   a big looser. Don't know if I should accept this? But yes, this has left a space in my room for me to contemplate on the fact whether am I really a big dump or was it just a criticism to let me down.

He made me realise that a little knowledge is dangerous for our career, for our life and everything coming forth. May be he thought that I am over-estimating myself, but that isn't the true story.

Anyway this push has led me to discover new dimensions, so I feel everything happens for good and for a reason.

My life is a picture that speaks thousand words....................yet unheard....!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...