Wednesday 24 April 2013

A lot of happenings

A lot of changes have happened in my life past few months. It is all good, too good to believe that something like this would /can ever happen.

Ultimately I could see the light shinning bright out of the tunnel. You know what, I am still in the tunnel waiting for the light to shine bright on me; but I fear, because as I am coming closer to the light, it feels that there is a bright sun shining for me and although the sun rays are better for our being; it also comes with a lot of difficulties and obstacles.

No regret; as this is what I am long awaiting for. I have resile my past; looking forward for future life, it feels that I would be reincarnated and would live a much different life than now.
Do not know what is in store for me; do not know if that is for me. Albeit I am happy

2 comments:

THE FEINTING MARINER said...

"CLOSURE ????" ARE YOU SURE ?? DONT YOU HAVE A SPELL CHECK ??

Gracy Jayaraj said...

Hi Feinting Marine (Pannu), thanks for the correction, and yes it is not 'Closure' but 'Closer'

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...