Friday 10 May 2013

1st May – turbulent day

I do not know whether I should praise about this day or should curse this day. This day had been the most remarkable day of my life.
On 30th evening while I was approaching my house after work, I couldn’t walk normal, I was dragging myself till house, and my body was like a furnace flame, it was burning. The lady sitting next to me was for obvious reason not sitting closer to me (in local train we generally stick to each other while sitting allowing as many as possible to sit on one seat), I assumed I had high fever.

On reaching house without much a-do I reached to the thermo-meter and checked my temperature. I was shocked to see that it was 102 degree fever. I felt very annoying as my mother’s birthday was on the very next day, had planned a lot to do but with this fever I felt I could do nothing.

Slept the same night consuming ‘Duoflam tablet’, I knew with this tablet for sure my temperature would come under control but of no use, early morning the temperature still remained the same.

We had planned to give mumma surprise gifts, surprise lunch party along with her and our close friends. Somehow we managed to invite few of our friends without her knowledge. I finally dressed up in Saree so that she should be happy to see the celebration.

Suddenly, just before we could leave the house for lunch I received his call, " Hello Pr***, I am at home, the cook of the house poised mummy & papa and ran away" This shooked me and my entire focus shifted from the birthday to my dear in-laws. Weird thoughts immediately started running in my mind; I couldn’t wait for a minute, I forgot my pain, my fever but rushed to see them. I couldn’t speak anything further with him and so weird thoughts clouding my mind, I could think of nothing but their safety, I started praying to God. Fear ran through my veins. I cannot live an isolated life without them. I want them. I need them as parents, as guardians and as my family. I cannot afford to lose them.

Was annoyed with the fact that any tom dick and harry cannot just spoil and play with my parents (in-laws) health. When I reached house (in-laws house) it was 1600 hrs in the evening, he asked me to rush in the bedroom where both were fallen asleep. My sis-in-law had already come in and was with them.

My heart cried in silence, both were in front of my eyes, fallen asleep, both at the same time. A lot of fear mounted in my heart, I was fearful. I remember how he admires his parents, how much he loves his parents. I know how it feels when we lose either of them as I have already lost my father and have seen him dying with my own sight and for him both at the same time. I could feel the pinch what sis must be going through. The day turned upside down.
Police where there downstairs enquiring and pretending to investigate, he was with the police all alone, helpless and hapless

Mummy (mother-in-law) was too shocked to explain anything with little or control over her body; her innocent eyes were speaking while she was quiet and contemplating. My heart was crying in silence as I was finding myself so helpless.

I returned back early evening as my fever was still at its peak, couldn’t overcome the trauma the turmoil but still was playing a dual role between mumma (my mother) and mummy (mother-in-law). I love both of them a lot but unfortunately the day when it was the best day of my mumma’s life it was the worst nightmare ever for my mummy. I didn’t know how to react, so continued praying in silence.

When I returned house it was 2000 hrs and then to wind up and make for the day as had missed birthday lunch party of mumma went for dinner to Golden Chariot next to the house.
Mumma’s and everyone from family loved the ambiance and the food, I too enjoyed the food and the customer service of those employed there.
Nanu
my little baby too enjoyed as he got to accompany a little baby girl just opposite to our table.

He was playing and screaming on the top of his voice and managed to threaten and frighten the little baby girl. My thoughts were still clouded but somehow managed to end mumma’s birthday with another surprise.

Therefore it is indeed an unforgettable and unmanageable day and had marked a sign of fright in my life.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...