Friday 10 May 2013

Dreamy evenings

Sometimes I really dream to have a pleasant evening; where I am sitting next to the seashore (I love seashores) with my husband/would-be, both of us gazing at the heated-ball which is subsiding and the flowing breeze running through my open hair; and which is blowing my hair on his face;
Then he sidelines it from his face to continue to gaze at the sunset at the same time glaring at me from the corner of his eyes. I understand the gamut of the intimacy but still pretend to act innocent as I seek his attention and finally receiving it.

He holds my hand and professes his love and I with shy eyes accept it with great pleasure.
Though how old the relation is, but still those 3 magically words work wonders in my heart which I long all the time for, I dream to receive those words every time we open a conversation and therefore to get it from the horse’s mouth I keep saying those to him.

In the same vein; I accept it with pleasure allowing him access to myself by snuggling up to him even more. We keep whispering in each other’s ears for hours without being bored or tired.
Later he spreads his feet’s and allows me to rest my head on his thighs rolling his finger gently on my hair; kissing my forehead showing how much I value in his life, holding my hands showcasing that he cares for me, kissing on my eyes showing that he is all for me only mine for the rest of my life.

Does anyone get such intimacy ever in life or will it remain just a dream? I wonder!!
Ever since I learned about relationship, this is what I assumed with pretext to Love & Romance. But as I am growing older and experiencing things in real I feel that those are just fairy-tales which are to be read, seen and forgotten; when reality hits the ground it leaves you clear-sighted and wipes out the dreams that we might have ever seen.

After the pleasant romantic evening he drops me at my door-step showcasing that he cannot see any danger approaching to me and keeping me safe at all the time. He kisses my hands saying ‘Bid adieu’ but really not meaning it; he wishes to see me the next day again with the glowing face. He wishes to see me every day from dawn till dusk of our life.

I really wish to have such a pleasant evening every juncture…………….Yet a dream!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a lot what you write. Keep writing.
-Josh.

Gracy Jayaraj said...

Thankyou very much Josh. I shall never give up writing. Atleast am sure there are people liking my post. Thanks.

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...