Tuesday 21 May 2013

Can life ever be simple?

I have seen a lot of ups and downs in life; however the way I am hurt past a week has never happened before.

Sometimes we place our life in somebody’s hand who does not take proper care of it; we become so much dependent on that person that we do not contemplate on our own desires, our own purpose to be on this planet, the addiction of that person ingrained so much in our conscious that we believe that we cannot live without that person, we keep on following their instructions, yes I call it instruction, because this is what it seems to be. Our life becomes so much directed by someone else that it misleads its path and follows somebody else’s path without even realizing and without questioning.

One day comes when that person stops to instruct, direct and command our life; we suddenly realize that, that very person has already left us mid-way in our life, the life that they created for us. We feel lost, because it was never our way, never our life, we had already surrendered our life to someone else and that has made them the master over us, not out of force, but out of choice.

Here is the time when one contemplates but it becomes too late to carry forward, too late to go back and change the past, too late to have one’s own life.

I call it a murder; a well planned murder of somebody’s feelings. In the law, there are punishments and fines if we do something wrong materialistically but what is the punishment or fine that God would/ have decided for someone who murders and misuses someone’s feelings, or misleads someone’s life?

Why can’t life ever be simple as we plan it to be?

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...