Friday 24 May 2013

Painting my thoughts

I paint my thoughts with uneven colors,
Some dark, some dim but some even shudder

Some filled with pinch of blue, orange and purple
It speaks about my life, my every struggle

A large portion with Red which is my emotions
Love, anger and its every possible circle

Some with off-white which convey my message
To every passer-by in my life who always buffet

Some lemon yellow which speaks about the spice
I add some tarnished red to give it a dice

I muster my feelings but I do not utter
Some black that covers all my insecurities
And there glitters my love, my feelings and all possibilities


I paint my thoughts!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...