Friday 10 May 2013

Software’s / mobile applications

I was going through Mumbai Mirror and dashed through this article on ‘You’ column. Usually I read almost only the headlines and directly jump on the ‘You’ column in Mumbai Mirror which is my favorite; but today found this unusual article on Software’s / mobile applications which are to be installed on the Smart phones.

This software’s can help you find online partners who are ready to get intimate with you with little or no clue about you. They may be from your social circle by accessing your facebook profile or any one random, their names and identity are kept anonymous.

Isn’t this something really very strange about our society now-a-days that they are constantly looking forward to get westernized? What has happened to the Indian culture and Indian tradition?

As it is rightly said ‘There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so’ and I believe it is wrong, void, in-human, insensible and an ominous activity.

I ran through the entire page and could see that they were speaking about some 6 software just to name few but there are many other applications available in the market too.

Insanity has crossed its limit and reached the peak of the millennium. I feel something has gone wrong with the modern generation and they ought to change their beliefs and understand the real sense of being INDIA.

Salute to our ancestors for being so great, great in their thoughts, words and actions…!!! Salute!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...