Thursday 22 August 2013

Searching..

“A human-being is not a human-being if the purpose of life isn’t met when it mixes back with the soil”. Its 7th of the month in few days I would be leaving back another year of my life and would become 28 yrs old. Sometimes I feel I have accomplished my purpose of being a human, but there are many a times I feel there are many things that are still incomplete, unachieved and can never be achieve. I feel so so sad by contemplating on these thoughts. I am in search of my soul, the purpose for my life. I know if someone is following my post they must have read this several times in my pervious blogs but trust me I haven’t found my purpose. I am in search of it. As the days pass-by, my thirst of wanting increases to reach the equilibrium. There are many things that I cannot accomplish due to my growing age, therefore searching for something that God has planned for me to do.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...