Wednesday 23 July 2014

Constipation – A halt station

Today I am constipated. I hate this. It feels so heavy as if I am carrying a 4 months old baby in my womb. It feels as if something is holding me tight inside, as tight as something stuck with fevicol, ironically it is the condition that now I am unable to bear.

I ignored it yesterday assuming it should be fine today but I was wrong. My day before yesterday’s, yesterday’s and even today morning’s food digested is still accumulated and still lying in my intestine. Seems like as if my intestine loved my food so much that it doesn’t want to flush it out thinking it wouldn’t get it again.

Ohh my large intestine please do not bother as I would give you food like this again, but please release me from this discomfort and let me feel free.

I ate 2 apples, dates and even Abajpati goli to digest my food and get my motion clear, but still not that effective. I shall try my best to get it out of my system as soon as possible, till then best of luck to myself.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...