Thursday 24 July 2014

Happy and content spiritually and with life

I am exactly 30 days away from my birthday. Wow! After so long feeling fresh, excited and enthusiastic about my upcoming birthday; Well will be completing 29th year on this planet, 29 yrs of my life I have been a daughter, a sister to someone and from this October onwards would be promoted to someone’s wife, daughter-in-law and many more relationships would come along.

I am feeling so excited. I am very happy, content, satisfied with my personal life now. And it is for the first time ever in my life my resolution is attained. Feeling as if I am flying on the 7th sky, high up in the air; and when I am looking around, I can see only stars twinkling and bright light shining and flower spreading all over the surface and feathers giving me the soft touch. Ahh don’t you think it’s a place like heaven. Yes, it is the same feeling I am going through.

It seems I am very closer to my purpose of this life. All these years I was running away from someone and searching my purpose on this planet. Can you believe although we say we love God but then if we do not know him, then we will always be searching and our search would never finish. Similar was my case although I kept saying I love Lord, my God but never knew him. I have just started knowing him now, and this gives me peace, it keeps my mind cool, my heart satisfied and happy.

Since December 2013, I am changed, changed into a complete different person. And to add flavour to the life, the start of the year had been very terrific and challenging, may be that was God’s way to show me the truth. After being possessed for 3 days and also the way the evil spirit was driven out of me, it cleared all my doubts about my God. It is been written, “Do not put the Lord your God to test” but without testing him, he showed himself to me and changed my life for good.

December 2013 retreat to Kalyan is unforgettable; it has left an imprint on my soul. I felt holy spirit for the first time in my life, while at the healing service, after confessing all my sins to God, I was calling out to Jesus – My Master and was begging to just feel him, I felt his touch, he was all over me, my body and my soul, I was soothe, felt that very moment that I need nothing else but only my Lord and when he was with me I needed no one. All thanks to my would-be hubby who took me along with him to attend this retreat.

Life changed ever since then and speeded up. I remember the priest explaining towards end of the session, that when we are clean and step out into the world after this blissful retreat, the demon that leaves us that time comes to see us, and he finds the place and soul clean. And then he goes to call 7 other more powerful demons to have their home along with him. That time a doubt stroked my mind, as to how can this is possible. It was just for an instant and then left me. But with evil spirit entering my body and then with God’s power releasing me from this desolation, cleared my doubts to the core, and this is how I feel my purpose of my life starts.

Resolutions for the coming year that I would want it to be are:

1) Become a loving and supporting wife for life and stand firm with the vows that I would be taking at the church on the wedding day.
2) Become a loving daughter-in-law and understand my parents-in law and always be with them.
3) Support my husband to fulfil his dreams.
4) Develop my faith in God and learn the bible and the actual meaning of it.
5) Become a preacher at religious centres and spread the word of God.
6) Do atleast one social cause in the name of Jesus Christ.
7) Support my husband in buying a new house of his choice.
8) Keep supporting my mother through-out her life to come and keep her happy.
That’s it for this year, will see how much I am successful in fulfilling all may be around the same time next year.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...