Wednesday 30 July 2014

Too angry

I am too angry today; infact since last night. I am raging in this. Feel like slapping someone hard or going out to some isolated place and shout out loud. Cannot portray calm and compose posture anymore.

It feels people take undue advantage of my polite and soft behaviour towards them. It feels they think anything is ok with me. If feels they think that my words aren’t important to them, my deadlines given are all fake and everyone is with Chalta hai attitude.

I hate this behaviour of people, I hate when people take my words for granted. I am so so soo angry today.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...