Monday 28 July 2014

Day 90

Ahh Sunday again!!!
I feel so good when Sunday arrives, a relaxed day, and a day when I attend the Eucharist. It has become a part of my life and I cannot go without it.

Today morning I was feeling too lethargic and feverish so few minutes thought that I should not go to the church and take rest, but something inside of me was killing me and troubling me and I couldn’t stay back when got up and went to the church.

We were celebrating ‘Parents Day’ today at church and for which he was supposed to be giving sound and be a DJ for the show. It was an awesome day. Everything went so well, his sound was a super-hit.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...