Friday 12 February 2016

A little this and a little that

Just got on to write something. Honestly do not know exactly whats going on in my mind. Just that mind isn't settled with any single thought.

Mind says yes its right
Heart say a simple no no
Mind says yes go on
Heart says no no it is wrong..!!

Where do I go
What do I do
Everything is a mistery
Somethings are pure and true

Heart says so what if its not,
Mind says yes yes I want all.
Being demanding and explict,
Is it a crime
Wandering every bit of it

Small little wonders
Small little thing
All I can do is,
GET UP AND SING
DANCE AND GO ROUND, ROUND AROUND THE WORLD.

Feeling chained up
Feeling left loose
Feeling overwhelmed
With small tiny dews

Mind says yes this is it
Hearts says its long way to go.

I know I am very jumbled and stumbling in what I am pening it down.
Apologies !!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...