Thursday 3 February 2011

Unfathomable pain

When I sit back and attempt to recollect those lovely memories with my love; only ramose arises on my visualizing sight. It gives voice to old rugged thoughts that rushes into my conscious like a poking niddle, large in number gushing and rushing from the bottle held upside down.

Once upon a time life used to seem like merry go lucky, where Her’s and my mind used to meet, but lately adversities has flown over my happiness. A demon did propoganda and had spread the rumour and thus she started believing according to her own lights.

I failed to express my opinion-the gospel truth; that I never lead a double life and am always faithful to the one.

Life is flowing as if a battle field, rivalry are our own people; the road will lead to nowhere but only ornery as it is a foregone conclusion.
These lead to unfathomable pain; it hurts my heart and my soul.

Is there no one who can who can hear my hidden gestures, my excrutiating pain ?
Is there still an angel of God up high; and willing to help me to uproot the serpent cause and help me surpass those wounds?

Its unfortunate that; the demon finally acomplished his wicked desires and lead up to his garden path.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...