Friday 11 February 2011

A day in a training room

‘The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you…..’, yes this is what I read and how I started my day; while accompaning Mohsin my sweet collegue while training. This above phrase is put at the right hand side of the room with lovely two kids in that posture. Yes it sounds funny when I am describing about the same but don’t you think that a posture with 2 little kids in it and with the above phrase makes some sense to our insensible mind….???

This day had been fantastic and  marvellous !! Offcourse training was one of the criteria but albiet it was great fun while getting along with the one who accompanied me and also had patience to listen to my all insane jokes, and yes, you won’t believe we had a day with all those lovely talks and the highlights are just hilarious; I cannot forget about the technical terms that we were using, say like the ICO1 code, RFB’s,IPVPN service and GOLD (the web-based), charges etc……..This all would have been so boring if not with HIM.

Yes it would be difficult for you to believe that we were in that one single room for the entire day; but yet it was just amazing.
“Andaz apna apna”hope this movie stricks in your mind, it was hard to believe that he remembered almost all diagloues of this movie and was entertaining to the glory, uufff !! it was amazing having those hours with him.

Mohsin (my collegue and by now my friend too), he is a person with a very soft spoken style, he break jokes which are silent yet hillarious. Though he did not speak much personal abou thim but I could sense that there are many upspoken gestures which makes me feel as if he is not a stranger but a very close known person to me.
Simple yet attractive !! This is what stricks my mind whenever I am sitting beside him and being getting trained.
He acts innocent though but he is very sharp at stuff’s like what and when to be done….

Would like to thank this person from the core of my heart to make my day; as without him I would have not had such a lovely and memorable hours…….!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...