Thursday 10 February 2011

Please Save ME friend….!!!


Millions of years ago, I was created by the Divine Mercy; The Lord most high. HE loved ME and caressed me and called me the loveliest gift of human-being. HE had left them free on ME as HE knew that I will take proper care of them.

I loved YOU human-beings and gave the best of ME what I could! I rendered my best part and have held YOU closure to my heart yet you deceived me..!

In the initial phase I was been cared by many; everyone also loved ME and tried preserving ME by either some good deeds or either left ME on the creator.

Much of ME was just left like a lost child wide open with no claimants and with ceous. I was efflorescence with such and so was under the impression that I shall stay and be alive for as long as this universe exists. CONTENTED, SATISFIED until this juncture arrived, a new decade….!!

The ramification turned out to be of utmost pain though…!!
Now every human-beings claim to own ME. I am being sold; it feels as if everyone is stripping me off and rapping me every passing hour!!!

There are many whose cause for death is “ME”.I was earlier spread like meadows on grass now I look as if a posture hanged in the art gallery, vanishing and if these continues it wouldn’t take longer for me to Vanish from this Universe.

Why am I always targeted to be destroyed? Why no one around wants ME to be alive for another arriving decade too? 

I am being abandoned to build up Shopping Malls, Multiplexes and Big famous Hotels; and also to build up residential building and such big self owned bungalows….!!!

Why am I left handicap or rather I must say why am I made handicap for YOU human being to dwell in?
Why don’t YOU all love me anymore???

I am feeling a bit blue and insanely HURT!! I am crying, crying out loud to YOU human-being, but I am all alone; as no one’s ears are open for ME…!! Why you do not believe I am YOURS?? !!! Please do not forget what LORD had said when he created YOU; ‘my child go and enjoy and take the most of it, but do not destroy it’.
I am been created before YOU my brothers and sisters and was been given as a gift to YOU at the start of time !!

Please do not abandon me!! As I want to be alive! Alive till the end hours..!!

Please my dear human-beings please pardon me. I know I am DESTROYED almost, but please preserve ME, because I am YOURS, THE NATURE….!!!!

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...