Monday 14 February 2011

My New Friend…………………The Rising Sun !!!

When I leave from home; my friend is fast asleep about to rise up. The bus picks me up before my friend is risen and it becomed very difficult to view it approaching towards me from distance as the darkness envelopes the upcoming day- Today!

As we start from home and than later touch the motorway- The Ahmedabad highway; the blanket of darkness slowly uncovers us and slowly and steadily the light from my New Friend…….the Rising Sun comes  into his sense the morning.

My New Friend. I am being encountering him only since the time I have joined this new organization.I normally take the corner seat at the left hand side close to the window and offlet started looking for often for Him every morning.

Now I know that he loves to play the hide and seek game with me and he always does the same ! He is a very beautiful friend of mine. When he wakes up and starts rising his face appears to be a pleasant Yellow color; he tries to hide himself behind his friend with the big broad chest  which covers almost the space of our 21% land; The Mountain !!

My friend; my New Friend plays hide and seek game with me every morning hiding behind him and attempts to tease me every time he faces me; but somehow I manage to catch him when in open; in the open space where my Other Friend; The River helps me out!!  Oh !! I love you too my friend River, as when you arrive you ask the friend Mountain to be aside for somewhile. I know though it’s a manipulating business but I love it and I guess my New Friend loves it too !!

All through the way our game continues from the time his face is Yellow to Orange and than Bright White.!!

When his face is Orange; he spreads the lovely beautiful color all over his bed from where he rises; The Sky !! Yes; it is the truth!! When my New Friend rises up his bed surrounds with the same color as his face..!!

Slowly and steadily the game continues till I reach my office………….!!
And I always tell him goodbye for the day and promise oneself to see him again the next rising morning. Knowingly or unknowingly I am falling in love with my New Friend………The Rising Sun…!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...