Wednesday 16 February 2011

Voice of heart

My heart is singing a melody;
Where are you my love my hubby;
Please come near and hug me;
Waiting nothing but to see your face so bubbly!!

Love in heart, grows like a flue;
Why is it so;
I have no clue!
Though it beats only for you;
Why aren’t you around and touch me through?

Days seems to be as if it got no purpose;
No pranks to crack; and got no laughter;
You are my smile; my love my life;
Please come back, please come back!

Waiting for your like a honey in the flower;
Please be the bee and take me afar !
Waiting for you like a shell in the sea;
Please be the fisher-man and take in beneath !

Waiting for you like bird astray;
Please be the breeze and guide me on my way !
Waiting for you like a smoke wraith;
Please be my savior and Love, this is what I Pray !!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...