Wednesday 9 February 2011

Seashore view and the horror..!!


Some days before I had been at the seashore an area of sandy, stony, and rocky fatality. This place is located at a bucolic in Vasai and its name is Suruchi Beach.
We were not allowed to carry our motorcyle as the lane was too narrow ahead so had to walk down the street.
Though the scene was very diaphanous, but was a great time scary. I along with my elder brother walked down the long way starting from the edge of the village, it is about 2 kilometers long lonely narrow lane, where only 2 or maximum 3 people can walk together. Well, when we had been there it was about the last evening and we were surrounded by the felicity of the darkness, it was approaching to the night.
There were few couples on the way returning but we were the only one approaching towards the beach, well did not have any other option but had to be there…..O please don’t ask me the reason for the same, I wont be able to disclose it.
I was admiring the imbroglio situation as my heart was pondering and I was all in vital pain. I guess we both (My brother and me)were bealaguered, but still had to assemblage the cruicial asset. We were also frightened for dissemble but had a long way back.
When we could see the offing we realised the it was a ripple approaching but with plethora. I was shit scared in that environment but had to hold up my courage so that I do not fall on my face.
 Finally we found the panaceo with the labyrinthine. The entire journey towards the seashore was diaphonous as well as dulcet.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...